-
August 13th, 2002, 12:23 AM
#31
Inactive Member
-
August 13th, 2002, 12:48 AM
#32
Inactive Member
uh...RACK that!
For all you TOT'ers...What's the reasoning behind Miss C banning certain posters? I've never said anything negative towards her on that board, yet I've been banned? Does anyone in her clique know anything about that?
Don't get me wrong, I've never like the cunt
-
August 13th, 2002, 12:52 AM
#33
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Zyclone:
Who would want to hack such a cool board? [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>Someone who would have reason to do so.
-
August 13th, 2002, 01:29 AM
#34
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Patty In Modesto:
uh...RACK that!
For all you TOT'ers...What's the reasoning behind Miss C banning certain posters? I've never said anything negative towards her on that board, yet I've been banned? Does anyone in her clique know anything about that?
Don't get me wrong, I've never like the cunt</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i think they want to fukk around with as many Canuck posters as possible without messing up the NHL forum.
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:56 AM
#35
Inactive Member
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:18 AM
#36
Fucking Dick!
So for at least the time being, we're stuck with the aptly named "smackchatsucks", the Vent, or this place that barely works, is slow as molasses, and most of the other features don't even work.
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:25 AM
#37
Inactive Member
Cuda - If you don't like this forum, just select another one from the drop-down menu at the botom of the page.
Sincerely,
1GlitchSI
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:40 AM
#38
Inactive Member
Looks like we have ourselves a good ol' fashioned board fight. If you can't beat 'em, hack 'em.
Why doesn't the mudda fuckin quote function work? I thought Quick fixed this damn board..
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:52 AM
#39
Inactive Member
i think it's sad that some people have to resort to something illegal to get over. hell... can't we settle this without plunging poisoned knives into each other???
-
August 13th, 2002, 04:19 AM
#40
Inactive Member
i miss RTT.
bah!.....I'm NOT happy with this turn of events. someone better start entertaining me & they better start NOW!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks